The BBMH would like to thank ALL the volunteers & ALL family members that assisted the Hunter Trail pre-event, on the day and post-event.
The BBMH stress that without their continued help the Hunt would NOT be able to;
• Run a successful competition
• Have varied and well presented courses
• Have over 130 horses compete without minimum delay
• Create a profit for hunt funds
The BBMH do not like to individually name people as someone is always missed-out and this can sometimes cause resentment.
However, specific thanks must go to the youngsters who contributed to a very successful day.
• Our new commentator = fantastic
• All 3 quad bike drivers = fantastic
• Fence judges = fantastic
• Collecting ring steward / sponsor raiser = fantastic
We do sincerely hope you will all assist the BBMH again in the future.
Again, many thanks to you ALL from two very relieved co-organisers.
For full results from the event, please click here
Katie & Richard
Click to download Event Schedule